Nawas MT, Walker EJ, Richie MB, White AA. Hsu G. A protean protein. J Hosp Med. 2018 Nov 28.
Our lens of scholarship and health system sciences supports the design, implementation, and dissemination of quality, safety, and value proejcts. We make fundamental contributions to health system science and consistently apply and support disseminate of best practies as a learning organization.
The Center leads activities such as:
- Mentorship and experiential training for improvement projects
- Center Scholars Program
- Patient Safety Innovations Program, providing pilot funding for internal projects
- Academic research coaching
- UW Medicine Value and Systems Science Lab (VSSL)
- Large-scale research projects and grants
- UW Medicine-based Open Notes program
- Dissemination of learnings both nationally in high-impact journals and locally within UW Medicine