Session 1: March 26th, 2020, 8-12pm – UW Northwest Campus, E-wing Auditorium
Session 2: April 29th, 2020, 9-1pm – Harborview MB Building 111/112
Session 3: May 27th, 2020 , 8-12pm – UW TBD
This 4-hour training will teach :
- The fundamentals of Quality Improvement (QI) tools
- AIM statement development
- Process mapping techniques
- Baseline measurements
- Creation of a driver diagram
- Effective utilization of Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) cycles
- Creation of run charts to measure quality improvement efforts
Upon completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
- Apply a driver diagram in the conceptual design of a quality improvement project.
- Plot data on a run chart for basic analysis of quality data over time
- Identify barriers and facilitators of QI project success in their clinical environment
Participants are encouraged to come with a project idea in mind to discuss how to apply the QI principles directly to their project during small group breakouts.